Le Chaudron is an establishment dedicated to the practice of modern amplified music. Its premises were built in 2006 by the Communauté d’Agglomération du Bassin d’Aurillac with the support of regional and national territorial communities. Being the owner of the place, la Collectivité finances the purchase and update of the equipment, the management of which was entrusted to the association Love Mi Tendeur.
The rates offered by Le Chadron are affordable for all kind of musicians, notwithstanding their age, social environment or musical style.
Le Chadron is:
- Two rehearsal studios, one of which, connected to the control room, is also a recording studio. From floor to ceiling, its equipment offers the best isolation possible and, therefore, an optimal acoustics.
- A meeting point for exchanging, researching and writing, as this place is also a resources centre with its magazines, announcements, L’Officiel de la musique, guides on creating an association and music-related publications.
- Guitar, drums, bass, amps, mixing desk, digital studio, microphones, speakers, mucis stands, headphones, CD/cassettes/vinyl turntables.
- Two managers taking care of the opening of the studios and weekly schedules, providing technical advice, assisting and accompanying bands in the process of the registration of their demos/albums.
Equipment and facilities
- Rooms with natural light
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Car park