L'Ouvre Boîte is the modern music scene run by the Association Culturelle Argentine (ASCA), member of the Fédurok and Patch. It is located in the heart of the Argentine district in Beauvais. The place is equipped and affordable to rehearse solo or as a band.
L'Ouvre Boîte offers you:
- 3 equipped rehearsal rooms: sound system, drums, amps, recorder; accessible 5 days per week
- 1 standing hall of 600 places, known for its sound qualities
- 1 seated hall of 200 places
- 1 club of 100 standing places
- 1 multi-track recording room
- music workshops
- residency and creation
- quarterly programme for children "Ouvre ta Boîte'
Every year, L'Ouvre-Boîte organises about 50 concerts of all styles (chanson, rock, pop, metal, reggae, world music, electro, young public... and even jazz).
Among the bands who have played at L'Ouvre-Boîte: Marcel & son Orchestre, San Sévérino, Tété, Diam's, Daby Touré, Natacha Atlas, Gojira, Miossec, Dominique A, Fatals Picards, Astonvilla, Têtes Raides, Bumcello, Camille, Arthur H, Dionysos, Olivia Ruiz, Skatalites, Anis, Deus...
Equipment and facilities
- Music classes
L’Ouvre-Boîte is located inside the ASCA building just near the Château d’Eau (the highest tower in Beauvais).
Take the direction of Argentine (the district 5 minutes away from the city centre), then follow the signs indicating ASCA